Nightly ramp closures are scheduled Sunday, March 21, through Thursday, March 25, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4) as part of the Wekiva Parkway (S.R. 429) project. The ramps from westbound I-4 to southbound S.R. 417, International Parkway to southbound S.R. 417, and northbound S.R. 417 to International Parkway/westbound I-4 will be closed for bridge work.
Please use the following detours:
- Westbound I-4 to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use I-4 to C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- International Parkway to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- Northbound S.R. 417 to International Parkway (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Northbound S.R. 417 to westbound I-4 (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to C.R. 46A
Nightly detours are scheduled Tuesday, March 23, and Sunday, March 28, through Thursday, April 1, from 7 p.m. – 6 a.m. on Wilson Road from east of Emmett Avenue to west of International Parkway as part of the Wekiva Parkway (S.R. 429) project. The detours are required for bridge work construction.
- Motorists should use Wayside Drive or County Road (C.R.) 46A as an alternate route.
Electronic message boards will be posted. Please note construction schedules may change due to weather or other circumstances.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at (407) 710-5610. You may also email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit https://www.wekivaparkway.com/.