Nightly ramp closures are scheduled Sunday, Dec. 12, through Friday, Dec. 17, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). Multiple ramps will close for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- Westbound I-4 to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use I-4 to County Road (C.R.) 46A to Rinehart Road
- International Parkway to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- Northbound S.R. 417 to westbound/eastbound I-4 and International Parkway (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
Also, nighttime ramp closures planned for Monday, Dec. 13 are listed below:
- Eastbound and westbound S.R. 46 to westbound I-4 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use International Parkway
- Westbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and C.R. 46A (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use International Parkway to C.R. 46A
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at 407-710-5610. You may also email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit wekivaparkway.com.