Nightly ramp closures are scheduled for Sunday, November 6, through Thursday, November 10, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). Multiple ramps will close for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- Westbound I-4 to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use I-4 to County Road (C.R.) 46A to Rinehart Road
- International Parkway to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- Northbound S.R. 417 to westbound/eastbound I-4 and International Parkway (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
- C.R. 46A to eastbound I-4 (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at 407-710-5610. You may also email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit wekivaparkway.com.