Nightly ramp closures are scheduled for Sunday, February 26, through Thursday, March 2, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). Multiple ramps will close for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- International Parkway to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- Northbound S.R. 417 to International Parkway westbound/eastbound I-4 (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A
- C.R. 46A to eastbound I-4 (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
Also, nightly closures are scheduled for northbound S.R. 417 north of C.R. 46A/H.E. Thomas Jr. Parkway, Monday, February 27, and Tuesday, January 28.
- Northbound S.R. 417 to I-4 and Rinehart Road (9 p.m. – 5:30 a.m.): Use C.R. 46A to I-4 and Rinehart Road
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at 407-710-5610. You may also email the team at email@example.com.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit wekivaparkway.com.