Nightly ramp and road closures are scheduled for Sunday, May 7, through Thursday, May 11, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). The closures are necessary for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- International Parkway to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- C.R. 46A to eastbound I-4 (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
- Northbound Towne Center Boulevard at S.R 417 (7 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to WP Ball Boulevard
- Southbound Towne Center Boulevard at S.R. 417 (7 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use WP Ball Boulevard to Rinehart Road
- Northbound S.R. 417 to International Parkway westbound/eastbound I-4 (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A
Nightly weekend ramp closures are also scheduled for Friday, May 12, through Sunday,
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 417 to Rinehart Road
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at 407-710-5610. You may also email the team at email@example.com.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit wekivaparkway.com.