Nighttime ramp and road closures are scheduled for Tuesday, May 16, through Thursday, May 18, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). The closures are necessary for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- International Parkway to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- C.R. 46A to eastbound I-4 (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Northbound Towne Center Boulevard at S.R 417 (7 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to WP Ball Boulevard
- Southbound Towne Center Boulevard at S.R. 417 (7 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use WP Ball Boulevard to Rinehart Road
- Northbound S.R. 417 to International Parkway westbound/eastbound I-4 (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A
Nighttime ramp closures are also scheduled for Tuesday, May 16 through Sunday, May 21.
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at 407-710-5610. You may also email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit wekivaparkway.com.