Nightly ramp closures are scheduled Sunday, Sept. 19, through Friday, Sept. 24, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). Multiple ramps will close for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- Westbound I-4 to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use I-4 to County Road (C.R.) 46A to Rinehart Road
- International Parkway to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- Northbound S.R. 417 to eastbound I-4, westbound I-4 and International Parkway (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Eastbound I-4 to southbound S.R. 417 and S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
Also, nighttime I-4 ramp closures are planned Thursday, Aug. 23. Closures and detours are listed below:
- Eastbound and westbound S.R. 46 to westbound I-4 (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use International Parkway
- Westbound I-4 to southbound S.R. 417 and C.R. 46A (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use International Parkway to C.R. 46A
Nightly roadway detours are also planned Sunday, Sept. 19, through Friday, Sept. 24, from 7 p.m. through 6 a.m., on Towne Center Boulevard between Rinehart Road and WP Ball Boulevard. For Towne Center Boulevard between S.R. 417 and WP Ball Boulevard, please use WP Ball Boulevard or Rinehart Road
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at 407-710-5610. You may also email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit wekivaparkway.com.