Nighttime ramp and road closures are scheduled for Sunday, October 15, through Wednesday, October 18, at State Road (S.R.) 417 and Interstate 4 (I-4). The closures are necessary for bridge work.
Please see the following closures and detours:
- International Parkway/I-4 to southbound S.R. 417 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A to Rinehart Road
- Northbound S.R. 417 to International Parkway and westbound/eastbound I-4 (8:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46 or C.R. 46A
- C.R. 46A to eastbound I-4 (7:30 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road to S.R. 46
- Eastbound I-4 ramp system to southbound S.R. 417 and S.R. 46 (8 p.m. – 6 a.m.): Use Rinehart Road
A weekend road closure on Rinehart Road just north of S.R. 417 is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Friday, October 20, through 6 a.m. Monday, October 23.
- Northbound Rinehart Road at S.R 417: Use WP Ball Boulevard to Rinehart Road
- Southbound Rinehart Boulevard at S.R. 417: Use WP Ball Boulevard to Rinehart Road
Access to nearby residences and businesses will be maintained.
Electronic message boards will be posted.
For additional information, please contact the project’s community outreach team at 407-710-5610. You may also email the team at email@example.com.
To learn more about the Wekiva Parkway project, please visit wekivaparkway.com.